Site Inactive
Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALTernate Arrangements Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baneleaf

re: App: Baneleaf

I should probably mention that this druid was created when my old guild moved from Bleeding Hollow to Sargeras and is not my original druid. My warlock was my most used main but I have changed toons a timer or two according to guild needs and personal preference. 

re: App: Baneleaf

The application submitted by Baneleaf is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Banedruid
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Sargeras
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Guardian
Spec 2 : Feral

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Character Name:
Banedruid

Class:
Druid

Main Spec / Off Spec (If Applicable):
Guardian

Please link us to your armory page.:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/banedruid

In joining AA, what are your goals?:
Staging Revolt

Please tell us about your Raid and PvP experience.:
I have raided since Karazhan in BC as either semi casual or semi hard core. I have cleared every raid when it was current and usually at the highest difficulty or at the very least on heroic when mythic became a thing. I have main tanked, healed, and of course DPS. I have reached 1900 in RBG on two different classes and do rated arenas mainly for fun and mounts. I do not nerd rage about pvp because it is simply not worth going apeshit over a game.

Please post your battle tag.:
baneleaf#1514

Please explain in detail the Tichondrius fight. What are your responsibilities?:
On Tichondrius I was our main tank. I would pull the boss where he stood and run the oozes to the back of the room when they spawned on me to remove the buff they recieve from the boss and hold them in place while our shamans padded their dps meters by spamming chain lightning. I would then return to the boss and wait for my other tank to get debuffed and taunt off him. Mid way through the fight during the bat phase I would gather as many bats as possible and allow said shamans to meter pad again and try to spread out the dead bats so the rest of the raid could get the damage buff going into the last phase. Usually because of our rotation I would end up with the boss and our other tank would end up with the two extra adds but we would call this out anyway since our hunters could not grasp the concept of a misdirect. Once the boss was dead I would lament over the lack of vanq drops and enjoy the AP or 15 gold that my bonus roll would get me.

Link to logs:
My logs are on my old guilds website and tank logs are kind of pointless unless there are adds to meter pad wiith. I can track some down if it is a deal breaker but my dps stints were in mostly tankging gear so they are not good.

-------------------------------------------

Are you comfortable using Discord? Will you talk?:
I am fine with discord and have a few working mics though I have been known to experiment with bluetooth mics which discord does not work well with but yes I have a voice and working ears.

How old are you?:
I am 40 and will be 41 in just under a month.

What addons do you use? (Deadly Boss Mods, or a variation of it, must be used for all raids.):
I prefer to use my own UI set up over preset packages but I use ShadowedUF (Unit frames) Bartender, DBM and ERT, Weak Auras, GTFO, I use Vuhdo for healing as well as things like misdirect and battle rez on non healers, TSM and several other non impactful add ons as far as raids go.

Will you be able to stay the full length of a raid and not leave early nor disconnect because of a computer or internet problem? :
Ok here is the fun, I work for an internet provider and I raid from work at times so if the the internet connection drops there we have much bigger issues. I have Comcast at home which has been pretty reliable. Of course I say that and someone wiill hit a phone pole with an Ice Cream truck in the middle of raid one night.

This is where you WoW us with your personality. Tell us what you can bring to our dysfunctional group of riff-raff and why would you be a good addition to AA:
Your application is a bit off for spacing so some answers are way to long for the fields provided while the battle tag field is huge. Just a heads up. Ok now to answer this question. I am a very laid back guy, I try not to let things bother me and I try not to bother people. I like to group up with guildies and have fun while doing so. My last guild became an extremely toxic environment and there wass no changing it. I had left once and went back only on one toon to see if it would change and it only got worse. I have no isssue with things like foul language or joking around with people but this situation was getting worse by the minute and I just simply did not feel the need to put up with the mass amounts of bullshit. I was an officer for two years, member for a total of almost 5, and II was the GM for a very short time when the current GM had a melt down and asked me to take over. I have been an officer in previous guilds as well and have handled recruitment roles too. I am currently looking for a casual invite as I really would just simply like a home and a place to group with folks and have some fun. If down the line you need a raid spot filled I can see myself raiding again but I currently am enjoying the freedom to just simply play the game. I have 20 total 110 characters with at least 1 of every class on my main account and I will multibox from time to time but my extra accounts are currenly turned down (at least as of writing this). I know 3 members of your guild, two are recent additions and one has been with you for a while. Lighthunder, Bawk, and Rayen have been friends for quite some time and all of them left Executive for the same or similar reasons, it was just not worth the headaches. I bring a lot of loyalty and flexibility to the table and I always try to help where I can, but no you cannot have my gold. I have a feeling my answers are a bit overkill for a casual invite and I do not now for sure that you even have that rank in guild, and if not that is no big deal as I do really enjoy raiding but at this exact time I kind of like being able to just go do random shit when I am onliine. If you have any questions please contact me and I will be glad to elaborate on anything or just shoot the bull with someone about WoW and life in general.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFifty Shades of Pink - REAL VERSION by carelax2259 days ago11 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: adctrig by adctrig2261 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Baneleaf by Baneleaf2409 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: RayenDark by RayenDark2421 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: ShikokuBawk by ShikokuBawk2422 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: navycush81 by navycush812463 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLate 5/11 by Novax952513 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMissing Raid by Pewandanida(Andrew)2514 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Talislanta by Talislanta2517 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLate or something by Bil12520 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLate 4/27 g Novax by Novax952528 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Pewandanida(Andrew) - by Sanctustego by Pewandanida(Andrew)2539 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Lightthunder - by Sanctustego by Lightthunder2541 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSick 4/6 by Bil12549 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSick 4/3/17 by Bil12551 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed