Site Inactive
Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALTernate Arrangements Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RayenDark

re: App: RayenDark

The application submitted by RayenDark is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Rayen
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Sargeras
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral (Cat)
Spec 2 : Feral (Bear)

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Character Name:
Rayen

Class:
Druid

Main Spec / Off Spec (If Applicable):
Feral Main Spec, Bear off

Please link us to your armory page.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/rayen

In joining AA, what are your goals?:
Raiding

Please tell us about your Raid and PvP experience.:
1/9 M Tomb. Mostly PVE.

Please post your battle tag.:
Rayen#1392

Please explain in detail the Tichondrius fight. What are your responsibilities?:
Been a few months since I was there but phase one: 1. Boss as primary target, bleed up bloods as they are taken out-hard swap to adds if needed. 2. Stand to the left (or whichever side is dictated) for Seeker Swarm. 3. Run behind pillar for cast. Phase 2: 1. Bats…lots of them and don’t stand in lines of doom. 2. Collect buff and don’t steal one from the healer-that’s not very nice. Phase 1 (again): Repeat first steps.

Link to logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/rayen

-------------------------------------------

Are you comfortable using Discord? Will you talk?:
Yes, no issues with Discord.

How old are you?:

What addons do you use? (Deadly Boss Mods, or a variation of it, must be used for all raids.):
Weak Auras OmniCC DBM Pawn Tidy Plates Angry Assignments Skada RTC Loot Council

Will you be able to stay the full length of a raid and not leave early nor disconnect because of a computer or internet problem? :
Yes- shouldn't be a problem. I have a strict time period/days (Tues/Thurs at afternoon/evening) I can raid-however this does mean my raid attendance is for the most part 100% minus things like health issues, etc. If I am going to miss a raid, (though rarely) I tend give one week’s notice at least, in advance. I strive to give my team 100% attendance and cannot guarantee I would be available for raid nights other than those listed so I simply omit them from my schedule.

This is where you WoW us with your personality. Tell us what you can bring to our dysfunctional group of riff-raff and why would you be a good addition to AA:
First: Past Kills etc (as promised)
Current Progression: 1/9M 9/9 H 9/9 N
Normal Tomb: 6/20/2017
Ahead of the Curve Tomb: 7/27/17
Past Tiers:
AoTC Guldan: 2/09/17
AoTC Helya: 12/27/16
Cutting Edge: Xavius: 1/03/17

Past Expacs:
Firelands Normal: 11/03/11
Normal Deathwing: 1/10/12
Heroic Deathwing: 6/21/12
MVS Ahead of the Curve (Normal): 11/15/12
HoF Ahead of the Curve (Normal): 3/05/13
ToES Ahead of the Curve (Normal): 3/05/13
ToT Ahead of the Curve (Normal): 5/02/13
SoO Ahead of the Curve (Normal): 3/14/14
SoO Cutting Edge (Heroic): 9/11/14
Highmaul Normal: 7/7 12/5/2014
Highmaul Ahead of the Curve: 12/30/14
Foundry AoTC: 3/19/15
Archimonde AoTC: 8/20/15

Now for the fun stuff!

A little bit about me:

When not playing wow I’m an avid Artist and Reader. I am somewhat quiet and a bit reserved until I get to know a person but have no issues talking to the team, calling out interrupts-etc in the meantime.

I also use various spread sheets filled with data from everything to relic calcs to my own person BIS loot lists to calculating my former raid roster’s token information/role-etc. I will link these on request but kind of boring to just scroll through. What can I say? I like my data and spreadsheets are life?

I’ve been raiding since the end of Firelands. I started the game in Cata with the same ’lil Druid I still have today. I fell in love with the Feral spec the first time I started to play the game, now over +6 years ago. I have always raided in a 25 man guild setting prior to the 20man shift. I have always raided as Feral (Cat) with a Guardian (Bear) offspec.

I’m also very passionate about my spec. I’m always trying to improve be it through studying encounters, reading up on the latest information about my class or just generally asking for advice when needed. I’m not satisfied with being a “good” feral-I want to be a great one.

I have no problem keeping my nose to the grindstone on a hard boss. I have endured over 350 wipes on Seigecrafter Heroic, 300 wipes on Heroic Paragons and just over 300 on Heroic Garrosh when it was current. Raiding requires a team effort, sweat and sometimes even tears. Nothing beats the feeling of finally killing the boss after weeks of hard work and dedication to one specific goal.

I feel like I’ve hit a wall and can’t grow as a player with my current guild. I constantly push myself and strive to improve with each raid week. I don’t feel like my fellow raiders commit that much effort and it leads to sloppy play and poor progression. It’s very frustrating to know that you are pulling your weight and others simply aren’t.

I hold no ill will or grudges to my old raid team-it’s simply time to move on the bigger and better things.

Currently I am 1/9M Tomb with some pulls on Harjatan. I was absent from our first M. Goroth kill because I had a (2) very early medical appointments I could not reschedule and had to get up earlier than normal. This is an abnormality. I was present for the 2nd kill.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALTernate Arrangements Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFifty Shades of Pink - REAL VERSION by carelax2281 days ago11 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: adctrig by adctrig2283 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Baneleaf by Baneleaf2431 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: RayenDark by RayenDark2443 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: ShikokuBawk by ShikokuBawk2445 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: navycush81 by navycush812485 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLate 5/11 by Novax952536 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderMissing Raid by Pewandanida(Andrew)2536 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Talislanta by Talislanta2540 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLate or something by Bil12543 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLate 4/27 g Novax by Novax952550 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Pewandanida(Andrew) - by Sanctustego by Pewandanida(Andrew)2561 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Lightthunder - by Sanctustego by Lightthunder2563 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSick 4/6 by Bil12571 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSick 4/3/17 by Bil12573 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed