Site Inactive
Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALTernate Arrangements Forum Index -> Raid Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brewschii

re: Notes on Socrethar

Transition Back to P1

There may be other things to talk about in terms of what finally "worked" on the transition back to P1, but we should plan tanking and positioning better. The boss casts Reverberating Blows almost right away. There may not be time to get him all the way into position first (last night it was red x) so let's plan something for the first cast.

Glitchy Construct

I still don't know why the Construct glitched out a few times last night. I took a close look at the log for wipe 5, which is when one Fel Prison and two Felblaze Charges glitched. The log shows me casting both and, on the WCL replay, a prison even appears at the right time. Probably just a bug.

In terms of whether I can do anything about it --- two thoughts:

1. Maybe I was too close to the wall and got "stuck" on something like an overhang from the ceiling. That doesn't make much sense b/c I had no problem walking forward from the exact same place. Anyway, we only did it a couple more times, but I tried to stay further from the wall and it didn't glitch. Know idea whether my actions made a difference. I'm asking on forums whether anyone else has seen this.

2. Maybe I stood in the prison too long and some how tripped it (b/c of a bug), despawning the prison and stopping me from moving and laying down fire. Pretty sure this can't be the problem b/c I didn't put down a prison before the second time Felblaze Charge glitched. Just in case, I also tried to be quicker about that. We didn't have the problem again, but I have no idea whether my changes made a difference.

In other news, I think I can do way better on the Construct in terms of boss and add damage. Will do it next time.

Glitchy Debuff

There was one time when I taunted when I still had the debuff -- just a moment before it was going to fall off -- and got insta-gibbed.

At the time, something seemed VERY off, but I decided to chalk it up to my own mistake rather than fuss about it or waste time trying to sort it out. Looking at the log, it looks pretty screwy. Dragon had just taken two Reverberating Blows, so it was my turn. And my debuff was supposed to have fallen off 16 seconds earlier. It's only supposed to last 45 sec, and I had it for 1:01. Got my second set of stacks at 4:38, still had the debuff at 5:39.

Glitchy fight.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/37jB2LYgRc1vfxbq#fight=32&type=auras&spells=debuffs&ability=182038

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ALTernate Arrangements Forum Index -> Raid Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: