Site Inactive
Calendar

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ALTernate Arrangements Forum Index -> Raid Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gabriel.engel.56

re: Preparing for raid TheGabriel way.

Please take some time to read and study this before raid. 

>I was only 9 years old.

>I loved Sanc so much, I had all the merchandise and weak auras.

>I pray to Sanc every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given.

>"Sanc is love" I say; "Sanc is life".

>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot.

>I know he was just jealous of my devotion aura for Sanc.

>I called him a cunt.

>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep.

>I'm crying now, and my face hurts.

>I lay in bed and it's really cold.

>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me.

>It's Sanc.

>I am so happy.

>He whispers into my ear "This is my guild."

>He grabs me with his powerful pally hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees.

>I'm ready.

>I spread my ass-cheeks for Sanc.

>He penetrates my butt-hole.

>It hurts so much but I do it for Sanc.

>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water.

>I push against his Judgement.

>I want to please Sanc.

>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with holy radiance.

>My dad walks in.

>Sanc looks him straight in the eyes and says "Please wipe effectively, I have a soul stone."

>Sanc leaves with Speed of Light through my window.

>Sanc is love. Sanc is life.

And then I looked my dad right tin the eye and said "please wipe effectively, I have a soul stone."

He stood there with a puzzled look on his face, after I told him this was my guild. He then whipped out his camera and started taking pictures of me. 

I couldn't delete them all so i just polymorphed into a goldfish to play some Pokemon.

I became famous, a real internet celebrity after I defeated squirtle. Everyone adored me and I could even afford a bigger fish bowl.

I lost it all though, after a fateful meeting with a shark named Bruce, he told me he wouldn't eat me, but then he ate my charmander and took my twitch channel down.

A wash up, my dad scooped me up with his powerful hands and told me about how alcohol free our house would become.

"My health potions!!" I exclaimed, splashing out of his hands, I flopped down onto the ground. Angry, I evolved into a garyados and shot him with a hyper beam.

It missed and now i needed to spend a turn recharging. My dad rubbed a balloon on his head and started building static electricity, my only weakness.

Unable to move I was defenseless, until my lord and savior sanctustego came. "I sac'd you" he whispered in my ear, and then proceeded to pull his balls out and put them on my forehead.

Unable to see my forehead, I got so mad that I flew out the window and killed myself

-the end

"Fifty Shades of Pink" - By Glitter and Cheatz

Chapter 1. 

Sanc watched with great interest and even a touch of desire as emoinside drew his arrow and lined it up on the bowstring. The hunters powerful arm pulled it back, stretching the bowstring further than sanc thought possible. The night elf's strong muscles, tight and taunt, glistened with sweat. Sanc could already feel holy light filling his lights hammer with lust. Twang! The arrow flew through the air and sanc wished it would find and penetrate him, just like cupid's arrow had shot him through the heart.

Chapter 2.

Sanc was very impressed by the night elfs muscles if he wasn't impressed by his mechanics. As the raid night wore on Sanc found himself desperate for emoinsides attention. He would ask him obscure theory craft questions or send multiple readychecks just to know the hunter had to acknowledge him. He would die on purpose just to feel the hunter's gaze upon him as he sent biggayngr to rez him.

Chapter 3.

Biggayniggr's roar inspired sanc to get back up, but he was too weak and his resolve fading. "I am with you" he heard his lover say. Sanc looked up to see emoinside's loving gaze, his glowing elf eyes rallied his holy power and filled his mana bar to the brim. He was ready for the hunter's incredible bestial wrath to stampede and rapid fire his body. "I have my cool downs ready" he said, bending over.

Chapter 4.

Sanc didn't need a third readycheck to know he was ready for emoinsides love to fill his butt. He wanted to feel emoinside's thick cobra shot, but he knew he had to lead the raid to victory no matter how much he wanted emoinside to ravage his insides. Sanc called out for Z to use her rallying cry to shore up his health.

Chapter 5.

Z let out a girly scream to rally the raids health, but sanc couldn't hear it, he was too transfixed by emo's dps. He forgot to keep healing and let the tank die. The beginning of the wipe soon followed, raiders dropping left and right. Soon it was just sanc and emoinside left alive "it's been a pleasure radiing with you" sanc said as he turned to his beloved. Garrosh quickly advancing towards them. "Its not over" the night elf said calmly. He turned towards sanc and started a ritual chant. "please come help us fix this bad, with this chant i call my dad!"

Chapter 6.

Emoinsides dad appeared with a look of fatherly concern. He stopped Garroshs approach with a single angry stare. "What is the matter son?" He asked emoinside and looked around. " have you hooligans been drinking here?" He demanded as he saw the stricken raid. " This guy gave all my friends alcohol dad but I would never do that! That's why Sanc and I aren't passed out" Emoinside indicated garrosh.

Chapter 7.

Dad gave garrosh a rocket launcher. "Kill those faggots with the tubbas" he told him. He then took away emos car keys and gave them to his drunk little brother. "HES MY DAAAAAAAAAAD" emo yelled. Garrosh fired his rocket raight at sanc. Sanc cringed in fear knowing his doomed fate. Emo jumped infront of him, his only comment saying "m'lady". His lovers willingness to sacrifice himself instantly filled sanc's light's hammer with holy light. EMo popped his deterrence with the spell reflect glyph that he reflects chaos bolts with. The rocket blast was redirected right back to garrosh...

Chapter 8.

And just like that Garrosh was down. Emoinside ran over to the burning husk of garrosh's corpse.

"Where is it?" Emo yelled, distraught, "Where is my mount?!"

"Right here." Sanc said lwedly. "come tame me and add me to your pet stable."

"What about rezzing the rest of the raid?" Emo asked nervously.

"Leave them" sanc said, already panting like a dog in heat, "let's make a new guild, just me and you"

Emo paused to consider the offer for a moment... "We'll call it my dad"

Chapter 9. 

The duo refilled the guilds roster, recruiting some of the very best players from Siege of Orgrimmar chat. The level of skill that permeated the raid gorup was unbelievable. That is, until they wiped 50 times on garrosh trash. 

"It's ok guys, your just getting used to these hard mechanics, a hundred more wipes and you'll have it down"

Emoinside was getting frustrated raiding with such noobs and kept asking sanc to stop being a kindgergarten teacher and start yelling at them like a true raid leader. Conflicted, sanc turned to the one person he could trust without question, tirion fordring. 

"The light will only speak to you when you have filled your body with holy radiance and let loose the power of your light's hammer" was the advice he received. Sanc knew what he had to do...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: